The Official SIM Dreams Thread

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

The Official SIM Dreams Thread

Post by The Steward »

I know some of you have dreamt about the SIM - I did last night, too!

I dreamt that Awake As I Am won his final Derby prep by 47 (yes) lengths, and instead of going to the Derby, the whole SIM rallied around a match race with Temple, who in week 2 (yes) had won the Dubai World Cup by 21 lengths. So the Temple/Awake As I Am match was set for week 6, and I was really, really opposed to it, and people kept asking me why, and I kept saying I'm afraid they'll get hurt, and finally I yelled out I DON'T WANT TEMPLE TO BEAT HIM!

The End.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Ali Weasley
Hall of Fame

Re: The Official SIM Dreams Thread

Post by Ali Weasley »

Hmmmmm....

Maybe I should consider the World Cup for her... J/k. She doesn't like shipping. Her hair gets all mussed and stuff.
Martin Pennington
Hall of Fame

Post by Martin Pennington »

Real OC gal then :wink:
Ali Weasley
Hall of Fame

Post by Ali Weasley »

Just because she's a beast on the track, it doesn't mean she can't be a girly girl at home. :wink:
Martin Pennington
Hall of Fame

Post by Martin Pennington »

You got the first bit right - absolute monster Ali :)
Emily Klein
Eclipse Champion

Post by Emily Klein »

The day before the steward's cup last year (22) I had a dream that people said that Manatee couldn't get the distance of the F&M turf except it was like a mile and a half instead of a mile and a quarter and then in my dream I was wondering how Acappella had done in her race.

I have other dreams about the sim but I can't remember them.
Seagrass Farm
Lea McPherson
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lea McPherson »

I had a day dream today if it counts, I was at the Brisbane Derby today with Lost Highway, hopefully the outcome of the race will really happen lol. Normally i would be worried, but my job is really really boring!
Tasha Langley
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Tasha Langley »

It wasn't a SIM dream, but I dreamt last night that I rode Victory Gallop.

And they draped his Belmont carnations (which were miraculously alive after 11 years!) around his withers and took a picture while I sat on his back.

Oh, quite possibly the greatest dream I've ever had.

I have had dreams about the SIM...but I don't remember them. I think I may have dreamt once about losing an auction or something...LOL.
Rivendell Acres
Home to...

Aupollo - $1,000
Dreams Never Die - $10,000
King of Jesters - $35,000
Left Behind - $10,000
Sounds of Victory - $7,500
Paul Heinrich
Hall of Fame

Post by Paul Heinrich »

I went to sleep last night thinking about where to send my Snuggle filly, Make Room, when she retires this year. I woke up this morning with the apparent answer, to the tune of Duran Duran's "Girls On Film", in my head...

"Right Hand Man, Right Hand Man.
Right Hand Man, Right Hand Man."

True story.
"They're not going to kick me out." - Tim Matthews
Angela Dee Cochran
Eclipse Champion

Post by Angela Dee Cochran »

Last night I dreamed that my husband and I, my sister her husband and two little girls were going out to eat. I suggested we stop by and see if Emily(the steward) and her husband wanted to go with us ( I live in indiana and them in Cal so how that worked I dont know). So I knocked on their door and asked and they shrugged and said "yeah we arent doing anything". So I told them wed meet them there. We waited for a half hour and they never showed up. The dream moved on so I never found out why.

LOL I dream weird dreams.

I have also had dreams where I talked about my sim horses to people as if they were real.
Perfect Night
Standing in France for $35k
South American Champion Two Year Old Male
North American Champion Turf Sprinter
Year 26 Steward Cup Turf Sprint Winner
Year 25 Los Campeones Juniors Sprint Winner
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Psh, that was clearly a nightmare, because I would never turn down dinner with you! :-)
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Angela Dee Cochran
Eclipse Champion

Post by Angela Dee Cochran »

The Steward wrote:Psh, that was clearly a nightmare, because I would never turn down dinner with you! :-)
^_^ thanks

The one time I got to meet the group was THE best time, Id love to do it again.
Perfect Night
Standing in France for $35k
South American Champion Two Year Old Male
North American Champion Turf Sprinter
Year 26 Steward Cup Turf Sprint Winner
Year 25 Los Campeones Juniors Sprint Winner
Adela Nowak
Classic Contender

Post by Adela Nowak »

I dreamed last night that my sister got onto my SIM account when I had left it open and had deleted my account as a prank because she didn't think it was that big of a deal and I freaked out and was trying to email Em to tell her to keep my account going and that it was all my sister! Scary dream...
Wahoo Wa
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Post by Ara Davies »

The other night I dreamed that I was debating whether or not to save Jolene from N@zis or possibly Commies.

Edit: stupid word filter
You're not getting a dead button...in fits of rage, John Slotman and Ara Davies and Jolene Danner would literally kill half their barns.
- The Steward

That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.
- Bryan Doolittle
Kim Plausible
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Kim Plausible »

Last night I dreamed the several of the Sim trainers were also top fashion designers (probably because I caught a Project Runway rerun) and I was walking around the mall with the Steward and Jarrod Brush and they were all "Duh, how did you not know Mallory Claire is the designer for Claire's?" And I was all "Oh that makes sense!" ... Even though it doesn't really. :P There were a few other people who were also designers, but I can only remember Mallory because it stood out to me and made me LOL when I woke up.

That was my first SIM dream.
Send me requests for Feature Race articles!
"Thinking for me rarely ends in fewer than 300 words."