STBT/BP Gallops

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ali Sills
Turf Router

STBT/BP Gallops

Post by Ali Sills »

I'm sorry, I don't really know where to post this, but I read that gallops were being adjusted, but it wouldn't impact current horses, but I think it has?

My other classes, I had a few horses move down but it's almost everyone of my pacers.

A pretty clear example, just I have others
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1371004 productive lb to solid lb
Last edited by Ali Sills 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Ali Sills
Turf Router

Re: STBT/BP Gallops

Post by Ali Sills »

Out of my 11 stakes pacers, only two are still stakes.
15 trotters, also two.

(And I get that they loose ability as they age and some of these kids were 6-7-8)
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Re: STBT/BP Gallops

Post by Rochelle Bos »

This was on purpose, so that their comments more reflect their ability.

The main page says:
“ Re: Year Changeover - None of your harness horses are changing ability (outside of the regular blooming/regressing that happens with age), but the Train Under Harness threshold for allowance/stakes/freak has been adjusted to be more realistic.”

So for example pretend horse’s abilities are range 1-100. Now say pacers with ability scores ranging from 70-90 were having the “stakes” comment showing up. They adjusted the code so that horses 80-95 now produces the “stakes” comment and 60-80 say “allowance”.

So the comments are better reflecting your horse’s abilities without changing the base code of your horse.

That was an extremely simplified example, I hope it made it easier to understand. You now know which horses are actually (hopefully) likely to do well in stakes races.
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt