Lease Page Weirdness

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Lease Page Weirdness

Post by Cleo Patra »

I remember there being a note on the front page recently asking about potential lease bugs. I just noticed one. 3 days ago I leased:
Firework To: Grant Carroll
Appendices To: Nick Shredder
With All My Soul To: Vicki Johnson

I confirmed by checking my Sent PMs that all 3 fillies had been leased until year 63. However, on my lease barn page Firework and Appendices are showing as having their leases ending in year 61, while With All My Soul is showing the correct year 63. All leases were sent within around 10 minutes of each other I believe. I can't recall doing anything different and the sent PMs confirm that I did set the lease term to year 63 prior to sending them, so it isn't that particular ID-10-T error.
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Re: Lease Page Weirdness

Post by Cleo Patra »

Just following up to confirm the leases were auto terminated for Firework and Appendices. I’ve since resent them and double checked the new offers are year 63. Will update when Nick and Grant accept their fillies.
AT STUD
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Post by Cleo Patra »

Nick accepted his (Appendices) and both our lease barns say it ends Year 61 instead of year 63
AT STUD
The Admin
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Admin »

I figured it out. The problem occurred when you accepted the lease offer from the Sale page with the "Private" filter. From there, the lease got accepted for a single year. But accepting it from the horse page worked correctly.

This has been fixed going forward. But feel free to report any irregularities that you see.

Since the problem was related to how you accepted the lease, this fix is not retroactive. Any multi-year lease that was previously accepted from the sales page will be returned this year. The horse page will report the year it will be returned.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Post by Cleo Patra »

Thank you for the solve! I’ll send both fillies back in the new year and everything should be good.
AT STUD
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Glad this is resolved because it’s been driving me nuts too, and Eric Gray.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

I put hard some leases at auction that were multi year and those have switched back to ending this year - is there a way to see the lease auction results from year 61 to Find those horses?
"I was afraid of Gigi, it was true." Oh yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid...
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
Eric Gray
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Eric Gray »

The Steward wrote: 1 year ago Glad this is resolved because it’s been driving me nuts too, and Eric Gray.
Not sure about you, Em, but it was a short drive for me. Thanks for the fix, though.