Stud Book Oddity

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Alex Puderbaugh
Hall of Fame

Stud Book Oddity

Post by Alex Puderbaugh »

I just went to the front page of the stud book, and the SIMage that was showing was Life Worth Living. Life was up by the top of his picture, while Worth Living was down where the name normally is. I refreshed a few times to see if it would do it with any other stud, and I noticed it did it with Lost Light too (I stopped then). I don't know if it's just my computer or not (I'm using the latest version of Firefox) but it never did this before 4.0.
Brianna: I just wanted something with balls.. :D
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Re: Stud Book Oddity

Post by Ara Davies »

Haha that happens to Sun Raider, Life Divided, and Tot Ziens too. That's all I found before I got bored.
You're not getting a dead button...in fits of rage, John Slotman and Ara Davies and Jolene Danner would literally kill half their barns.
- The Steward

That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.
- Bryan Doolittle
Ian Nicastrin
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Ian Nicastrin »

Im nto really sure what you guys, are talking about, but I went to see... and viola... the page is all bugged out for me... not sure if it's an IE incompatibility issue, or due to the fact I have my font sizes up higher then most people. This is what I see... the stallion who has his picture featured... his info is obscured... the arrow points to where you can just see the edge of his info which is hiding behind the picture.

Alex Puderbaugh
Hall of Fame

Huh...that's not what's happening to me (like I said, the only thing off is that on some studs, part of their name appears at the top of the pictures), but that is odd. I haven't adjusted my font size or anything, so whatever the Firefox default is is what it is.
Madelene Gilbert
Hall of Fame

Post by Madelene Gilbert »

Ian, that's what happens to my studbook page. I thought the formatting might be off a bit, but it's happened every time I've visited that page for the past week. Perhaps it's another "bug" that needs to be fixed? Maybe it's our web browser? I'm using Explorer...
Tim Matthews
Hall of Fame

Post by Tim Matthews »

I'm on safari. Looks fine for me.
Got bombed, got frozen
Got finally off to finally dozin’
The Admin
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Admin »

Is it fixed now?
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Post by Ara Davies »

I looked a little while ago and Live Worth Living no longer appeared all weird, so yes I guess it's fixed!
You're not getting a dead button...in fits of rage, John Slotman and Ara Davies and Jolene Danner would literally kill half their barns.
- The Steward

That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.
- Bryan Doolittle
Alex Puderbaugh
Hall of Fame

Thanks!