Cross breeding...

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Cross breeding...

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Why is it not possible to end cross breeding by simply taking off that part of the stud fee?
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Re: Cross breeding...

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

lol yea I tried and when you make the cross breed fee at $0, it then matches it to the TB stud fee.
Only fix until admin gets involves is to make the cross breed fee amount like 1 million or something crazy
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
The Admin
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Admin »

This is functioning as designed. You (or someone) paid money to enable the cross-breeding ability. We didn't think you'd ever want to turn off that potential extra source of income. Your plan to set the cross breed fee to a super high number is the only way to offer the horse to breed while discouraging cross-breeding.
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

The issue came up when someone asked about cross breeding to a turf sprinter....big no no, but they weren't paying attention. So it's an effort to stop anybody from breeding to it.
Kyasuriin Matsumoto
Hall of Fame

Post by Kyasuriin Matsumoto »

Like I have a turf router I set to cross breed before it was known dirt was better. I, too, also tried to set it to $0.

I think its should be able to be a choice. Much like we pay money to reserve names, but can now release them at a loss. It's our own choice.
Gateway Farms
The Admin
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Admin »

You can now cancel your horse's ability to cross-breed. It is in the Set Stud Fee area.
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Cool! Thanks much!