Search problems

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Joseph Depaulo
Grade 2 Winner

Search problems

Post by Joseph Depaulo »

I was trying to look though the claimers today Monday Day 1 week 2 and it showed there werent any when i searched all claiming and todays races so i thought to my self no ways there are no claimers so i looked and there are so the problem is that i cant search for the races later on today it dosnt show up for todays races or current entries. What does show are the earlier races for today the 1pm ones the 11 pm ones cant be searched for
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Re: Search problems

Post by Laura Ferguson »

Do a search for Year 46, Week 2 for the claiming races. You can find them that way. It's a workaround while this problem gets looked at. I think the two start times for "today" is throwing it off.
Joseph Depaulo
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Joseph Depaulo »

Laura Ferguson wrote:Do a search for Year 46, Week 2 for the claiming races. You can find them that way. It's a workaround while this problem gets looked at. I think the two start times for "today" is throwing it off.
Thanks Laura that works
The Admin
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Admin »

Try again now. The 'Today' option is now 'next 24 hours' and should do what you expected.