Is this the right place for an idea/suggestion?

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Cate Lynn
Miler

Is this the right place for an idea/suggestion?

Post by Cate Lynn »

Hi there,

I'm newer and am unsure if there is a better place for 'ideas' to be posted. Please correct me if I'm in the wrong place!

I've had this thought a few times now, and I'm pretty sure it's been discussed or brought up before knowing how long this SIM has been going. Anyways, has it been considered to have horses open for others to make offers on? Every horse available to have anyone make an offer on it at any point, unless the owner specifically turns off that functionality per-horse and has them completely unavailable.

I ask because I've seen several I had the quick thought to try offering on, and have had a few people message me about interest in a few of mine. Right now those types of offers can only go through personal message (which might be intentional, I don't know, lol!)

That was it, nothing major or defective, just a thought!

~ Epi
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Re: Is this the right place for an idea/suggestion?

Post by Laura Smith »

Hi Epiphany! We do have this thread, which began with The Steward wanting one idea six years ago, and has since twisted itself into an occasionally off-track, 800-post monster. But most of us just post there.

I like this idea a lot! Sometimes it's hard to set a price... and it would be nice if the "open to offers" status didn't go way after seven days or whatever, like the sale prices do.
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.
Cate Lynn
Miler

Re: Is this the right place for an idea/suggestion?

Post by Cate Lynn »

Thanks Laura!

I'll post anything else like ideas/suggestions in the thread you mentioned, and would be happy to repost this one there too, if Admin/Staff prefer it!

On another note, I'm glad you weighed in on the idea :) Thanks!