Drop Down Menu does Not Work

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jake Yu
Grade 1 Winner

Drop Down Menu does Not Work

Post by Jake Yu »

I cannot get to any of my drop down menus right now. I click it and the list won't pop up. Therefore, I can't access entries nor logout.
The Admin
Eclipse Champion

Re: Drop Down Menu does Not Work

Post by The Admin »

Jake Toward wrote: 6 years ago I cannot get to any of my drop down menus right now. I click it and the list won't pop up. Therefore, I can't access entries nor logout.
I need more information to be able to investigate.
Are you talking about "My Office", "Manage" and "Profile"? Do you see them? What happens if you click on them? Any error message? What browser are you using? Just as an experiment, can you try a different browser?
Jake Yu
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Jake Yu »

Yes, those are the three buttons I'm talking about. I see them and can click on them, but it doesn't open up the list. Therefore, I cannot access my entries/results, auction bids, and so fourth...

I'm using IE Explorer 11 but those three buttons do work on GOOGLE Chrome. However, I've always dislike Chrome a little due to the different font in text.
Jake Yu
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Jake Yu »

As of 9:12 EST (time of this post), the issue has been resolved on IE.