Smart barn bug - Soundness

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ali Hedgestone
Eclipse Champion

Smart barn bug - Soundness

Post by Ali Hedgestone »

I created a quick smart barn so I could just take a look at the soundness column. For some reason the only thing the soundness column displays is "unknown" even though I now have a much of those those horses verified for soundness.

https://drive.google.com/a/trottoa.com/ ... sp=sharing

The barn it named "Check Barn"

I have used both Chrome and Safari and it shows the same. Doesn't seem to be a problem in any other barn. I also unchecked the column in manage barns, saved, and then rechecked it. Still the same issue.
Dan Kauffman: 52 mixers previewed. You (and Glenn) should get paid or institutionalized (Y48, W15, D3)
The Admin
Eclipse Champion

Re: Smart barn bug - Soundness

Post by The Admin »

Ali Hedgestone wrote: 7 years ago I created a quick smart barn so I could just take a look at the soundness column. For some reason the only thing the soundness column displays is "unknown" even though I now have a much of those those horses verified for soundness.

https://drive.google.com/a/trottoa.com/ ... sp=sharing

The barn it named "Check Barn"

I have used both Chrome and Safari and it shows the same. Doesn't seem to be a problem in any other barn. I also unchecked the column in manage barns, saved, and then rechecked it. Still the same issue.
Fixed. That was a good one. The Soundness only worked if there was another column like Gallop. Now it works on it's own as it should.
Ali Hedgestone
Eclipse Champion

Re: Smart barn bug - Soundness

Post by Ali Hedgestone »

Thanks!
Dan Kauffman: 52 mixers previewed. You (and Glenn) should get paid or institutionalized (Y48, W15, D3)