Steeplechase broodmare ratings not showing?

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Kelley Wachter
Eclipse Champion

Steeplechase broodmare ratings not showing?

Post by Kelley Wachter »

Just went to look at my breeding barn to sell some mares and i noticed that the steeplechase ratings are only showing "Potential" or "No Ability" and I know that i have several "greatest strength" mares as well as least a few "Brilliant".... This mare in particular https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=727899 is listed in the barn as "Potential" though she has been bloodstocked as "Brilliant"

Thanks in advance for any help!

ETA: I saw the Steward's notice about this, but not sure that it was fully corrected?
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Re: Steeplechase broodmare ratings not showing?

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

I just bloodstocked her and she came up 'green light'. I think everything has been corrected and everyone's chaser mares are just a load of crap. I know mine are.
"I was afraid of Gigi, it was true." Oh yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid...
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
Kelley Wachter
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelley Wachter »

Ugh that figures. Thanks Gigi....oh well, was excited to have some brilliants, now I don't even have 1 greatest strength (of the ones I bloodstocked. Guess I will be culling like everyone else
Rachel Sadler
Turf Router

Post by Rachel Sadler »

Kelley Wachter wrote: 6 years ago Ugh that figures. Thanks Gigi....oh well, was excited to have some brilliants, now I don't even have 1 greatest strength (of the ones I bloodstocked. Guess I will be culling like everyone else
Dont cull yet!
Just wait and see what the steward and admin will come up with :)
"I wish people will tell me when there unhappy"

We did, and you didn't do anything to fix the reason why we are unhappy!