GP.5 Day

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

GP.5 Day

Post by Cleo Patra »

So this is just a heads up to the admin team and anyone trying to buy GPs today. Paypal seems to be having huge issues with their system (there are multiple reports everywhere online), but if you try it enough times you'll get through. I managed to get my order done after four attempts. Persevere! :D
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Randall Allen
Grade 1 Winner

Re: GP.5 Day

Post by Randall Allen »

Seemed to be working fine when I bought mine about 10 mins ago.
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Post by Gwayne's World »

OK here as well :!: :D
Poldark | 3 time G1 winner. Including the Midsummer Classic. $42,500.
Elle Frost
Miler

Post by Elle Frost »

I purchased GP on .5 day thru PP, money removed from bank account and game is saying I purchased but the GPs never were added to my account. Any suggestions?
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Post by Lori Hamill »

Elle Frost wrote: 6 years ago I purchased GP on .5 day thru PP, money removed from bank account and game is saying I purchased but the GPs never were added to my account. Any suggestions?
I would let them know through the Contact Us form - Em (and Admin) can be reached much quicker that way.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The Admin
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Admin »

You purchased using an eCheck which means you used your bank account information rather than a credit/debit card. When you completed your transaction, you would have seen this text:
Your PayPal transaction is an 'eCheck'. An eCheck is an electronic funds transfer that withdraws money directly from your bank account. When you send money with an eCheck from a U.S. bank account, the transaction is held as pending for 3-4 business days, until the electronic funds transfer clears your bank. Your order will be processed as soon as PayPal releases the eCheck funds to SIMHorseRacing.com.
This process works very reliably. I can see your pending transaction from our site. You are probably in the zone where the money is moving from your bank account to PayPal. As soon as they receive the money and release it to SIMHorseRacing.com, your account will automatically have the Game Points.

I would expect it to happen soon. Let us know if it doesn't come through in the next day or two.
Elle Frost
Miler

Post by Elle Frost »

Admin wrote: 6 years ago You purchased using an eCheck which means you used your bank account information rather than a credit/debit card. When you completed your transaction, you would have seen this text:
Your PayPal transaction is an 'eCheck'. An eCheck is an electronic funds transfer that withdraws money directly from your bank account. When you send money with an eCheck from a U.S. bank account, the transaction is held as pending for 3-4 business days, until the electronic funds transfer clears your bank. Your order will be processed as soon as PayPal releases the eCheck funds to SIMHorseRacing.com.
This process works very reliably. I can see your pending transaction from our site. You are probably in the zone where the money is moving from your bank account to PayPal. As soon as they receive the money and release it to SIMHorseRacing.com, your account will automatically have the Game Points.

I would expect it to happen soon. Let us know if it doesn't come through in the next day or two.
Thanks for responding! I just hadn't encountered this when purchasing GPs in the past and thought it was odd. Thanks again