Hypogrades on mares - thanksgiving updates poss caused a new issue

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Admin
Eclipse Champion

Re: Hypogrades on mares - thanksgiving updates poss caused a new issue

Post by The Admin »

Laura,
There are a few possibilities here.
One, is that there was an error when the old way of listing Hypos were upgraded - perhaps the old data didn't convert properly.
Two, we had an problem with how we used to store Hypos (but I don't think this is the case because you remember seeing the hypos before we changed the system).
Three, we have a current error that is recording Hypos incorrectly now.

Do you or anyone else have other horse examples of Hypos being recorded incorrectly or disappearing? I hope that the problem only affected your horse during the conversion. Perhaps we should focus on fixing this individual horse rather than looking for a overall bug.
Kent Saunders
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Kent Saunders »

Golden Empire...it looks like the old Hypo's were never brought back after it got fixed about a week ago
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Smith »

My current hypos seem to be recording fine, even on the two mares I mentioned that are having this problem, so I'd be tempted to think it's option #1.

Those are the only two mares of mine that I can find that are missing hypos for sure. It's hard to know without painstakingly going through every GP transaction, but from what I can see, the other mares that I hypo a lot are fine.

Thanks for looking into this!
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.
Kent Saunders
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Kent Saunders »

Is there any updates on this? Golden Empire continues to only have three Hypo's showing one of which was done 5 days ago?
The Admin
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Admin »

Kent Saunders wrote: 6 years ago Is there any updates on this? Golden Empire continues to only have three Hypo's showing one of which was done 5 days ago?
We believe that the system is working correctly for all new hypo's. We believe that a few hypo's didn't update correctly when the new system went in place. If you have specific instances of missing hypos for a horse (that can be confirmed by GP transactions), please contact the Steward (using the Contact link) and document what is missing.