Horse page not showing features on ipad

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Andrea Bouwkamp
Eclipse Champion

Horse page not showing features on ipad

Post by Andrea Bouwkamp »

So, I went to a horse's page to enter in races for week 16 and the features "find races for this horse" does not appear. Neither do the other features either. WTH?
Ali Hedgestone
Eclipse Champion

Re: Horse page not showing features on ipad

Post by Ali Hedgestone »

Did the section get minimized? Can you see a red bar that says Horse Owner Actions? If you can, tap on it
Dan Kauffman: 52 mixers previewed. You (and Glenn) should get paid or institutionalized (Y48, W15, D3)
Andrea Bouwkamp
Eclipse Champion

Post by Andrea Bouwkamp »

Ali Hedgestone wrote: 6 years ago Did the section get minimized? Can you see a red bar that says Horse Owner Actions? If you can, tap on it
Nope.
I shutdown my iPad and went out for the evening, turned it on today and no problems now. Weird.
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Smith »

Is it possible you were actually logged out from the game? Happens to me sometimes, like if i leave my stable page loaded and go do something else for awhile/computer goes to sleep/whatever. Come back, click on horse links without reloading the stable page, and since the game has logged me out, when it opens the horse pages they don't have the owner actions.
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.