TBS Yearling Auction (03/21/18)

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

TBS Yearling Auction (03/21/18)

Post by Carole Hanson »

It appears that in this closed auction that begins in just under 3 months, a player has a $1 bid on two horses?? How is that possible?
https://www.simhorseracing.com/auctions ... ionID=3315
Fern Thompson
Listed Stakes Winner

Re: TBS Yearling Auction (03/21/18)

Post by Fern Thompson »

I wondered how you could even find an auction that was scheduled for that far out.
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Just search up Steward bred yearlings and the ones in the auction will have the auction icon next to them. Press it and when it takes you to the page to bid it will say the auction is closed but you can go back to the auction and see all the horses in that auction. Same goes for 2yo auctions

ETA: I stumbled upon this auction because one of the horses in there is in my alerts
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lily Wilkins »

I posted about this too. I happened to look at Adele's yearling colt and it led me to the auction and then I saw those bids. So strange!
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | $50,000
Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

It was possible because I had it accidentally open for a few minutes while I set the close date.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
George Knatz
Miler

Post by George Knatz »

and I was very quick to get my underbids in. Auction was open for less than 5 minutes.