Auction Filter

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Auction Filter

Post by Rochelle Bos »

I know it would definitely help me when looking through auctions if there was a way to sort the horses in them like you can when you view the For Sale horses, more so sorting by gender. Or maybe being able to sort by two different categories? Type/Breed, or Breed/Price, or Type/Earnings? :D

(I tried to search for this suggestion on the form but didn't see anything in the last year)
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Michael Looker
Classic Contender

Re: Auction Filter

Post by Michael Looker »

You can sort by multiple categories by clicking the header of the column for the first one you want to sort by, then holding shift when clicking the second one.

Sorting columns by gender isn't possible unfortunately, since gender is combined with age and colour for the "Type" category, and when you try to sort Type it sorts by age only.

Filters, like at the top of the sales page, would be interesting.

---------

Edit: I never use the sales page, but I've just seen that you can filter by sale type and look only at horses which are at auction. Maybe filtering by that, then filtering by gender, then sorting by Owner Name would work? Though it doesn't tell you what the current high bid for each horse is.
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Re: Auction Filter

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Thanks for the tips! I will give it a try :D
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt