Earnings

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Earnings

Post by Nick Gilmore »

In this race, it shows Garden of Eden earning $900, while on her page it’s $5000, as it should be. Her total earnings is correct, but why the discrepancy? Has my account been credited with $900 or $5000? Not a make or break moment, but if the numbers had a few more zeros, it would make a big difference.
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Re: Earnings

Post by Carole Hanson »

Nick you've linked your own results page, when I click the link it takes me to my most recent results
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Also it seems that $900 would be the breeder award right? Considering J. R. Lewis Owned the horse at the time of the race you would only be getting the breeder award
J.r. Lewis
Grade 3 Winner

Post by J.r. Lewis »

Carole Hanson wrote: 6 years ago Also it seems that $900 would be the breeder award right? Considering J. R. Lewis Owned the horse at the time of the race you would only be getting the breeder award
Correct Carole, $900 was indeed the breeder award.
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Well that makes more sense, lol. The horse was claimed, so I didn’t go back to trace the ownership. Thanks for clearing that up for me, Carole and J.R.