No Breeder Awards

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Rachel Sadler
Turf Router

No Breeder Awards

Post by Rachel Sadler »

I had two claimers that i bred win this morning. One was claimed awhile ago and the other one claimed today. I received the breeder awards, but it didnt show up on the results page like it normally does.

Thanks
"I wish people will tell me when there unhappy"

We did, and you didn't do anything to fix the reason why we are unhappy!
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Re: No Breeder Awards

Post by The Steward »

What are the horse's names? I tried to validate this but since horses you bred but didn't race showed up in the last few results days, I have no idea which horses to look for.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Rachel Sadler
Turf Router

Post by Rachel Sadler »

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=824377
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=904386

Breeder awards showed up on other days on the results page for horses bred by me and owned by others, just not
Year-50 Week-6 Day-4 (4am) I just thought it might be an anomly

The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Those are the two that I saw when I clicked on that day last night, do you see them now? Because I just checked again and they are there.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Rachel Sadler
Turf Router

Post by Rachel Sadler »

Screen cap of my stable on that day.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FSYWD ... aOHz8Ygg6j

Alleyne Torres
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Alleyne Torres »

They won't show up in the main results area since you are no longer the owner.
Paint Stallions Standing. Horses for Sale. Feel free to PM me about gallop/bs/foal comments of my sale horses.
Rachel Sadler
Turf Router

Post by Rachel Sadler »

Alleyne Torres wrote: 5 years ago They won't show up in the main results area since you are no longer the owner.
They still do show up on the results page when your not the owner. I had another horse i sold race and win on Thursday and that showed up.

Alleyne Torres
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Alleyne Torres »

Rachel Sadler wrote: 5 years ago
Alleyne Torres wrote: 5 years ago They won't show up in the main results area since you are no longer the owner.
They still do show up on the results page when your not the owner. I had another horse i sold race and win on Thursday and that showed up.
Can you show that horse and that screenshot?

I only ever see that when I own a horse and it is claimed- then that same day race will show up under both my results and my breeder awards (with the new owner). After that initial claim, then it no longer shows in my results.
Paint Stallions Standing. Horses for Sale. Feel free to PM me about gallop/bs/foal comments of my sale horses.
J.r. Lewis
Grade 3 Winner

Post by J.r. Lewis »

I have a lot of horses I don't own anymore and they only show up below in the breeders section...up top should be only horses you owned when they raced
Rachel Sadler
Turf Router

Post by Rachel Sadler »

Alleyne Torres wrote: 5 years ago
Rachel Sadler wrote: 5 years ago
Can you show that horse and that screenshot?

I only ever see that when I own a horse and it is claimed- then that same day race will show up under both my results and my breeder awards (with the new owner). After that initial claim, then it no longer shows in my results.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1W0WY9 ... 8etnRoiqn3
Horse was sold Yr 49 Week 15, it has won twice since then and both times showed up as they should do in the breeders awards.

Every time a horse you have bred wins and has either been sold or claimed on the day or in the past it should show up on your results page under your breeders awards, as seen in the 2nd screen cap.

If I am wrong im sure the stewards will set everyone straight

J.r. Lewis
Grade 3 Winner

Post by J.r. Lewis »

Rachel Sadler wrote: 5 years ago Screen cap of my stable on that day.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FSYWD ... aOHz8Ygg6j
Rachel, I'm not sure where you think those horses should be showing up that they aren't. The 3 horses you've shown (Blazing Halo, Sole Command and Spanish Armada) all show up on the links you shared under "My Breeder Awards" and all 3 were owned by someone else when they raced that day. Blazing Halo (Greg Mey owned, claimed by me), Sole Command owned by Darren Rook, Spanish Armada owned by John Sloan. When you click the link above, do you not see those 2 Day-4 horses listed? Where else would you expect to see breeder awards for horses you don't own?
Michael Looker
Classic Contender

Post by Michael Looker »

The results page has two sections: My Results (for horses you owned and raced that day) and My Breeder Awards (for horses bred by you which won that day, regardless of owner).

Your results page for W6D4 Alaska only has the Breeder Awards section, because you had no runners of your own that day. You bred two winners that day (Blazing Halo and Sole Command) so they showed up under My Breeder Awards as they should.

I think your confusion is coming from the fact that JR claimed one of the horses W6D4, so at a glance of that horse's history you'd expect it to show up under My Results. But you didn't actually own it going into the race, so it shouldn't.

That, or you're confused by the fact that your results page for that day only has one section (Breeder Awards) rather than the two you're used to and you're assuming the top section is My Results, not Breeder Awards (and so assuming that the Breeder Awards aren't showing up). That catches me out sometimes too.
Rachel Sadler
Turf Router

Post by Rachel Sadler »

You are exactly right Michael!

My apologies for the confusion.