sim chatroom

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jazmyn Mcewan
Two Year Old

sim chatroom

Post by Jazmyn Mcewan »

hi when I go into chatroom it wont let me type nor can I see other people in there, can you help me please
The Admin
Eclipse Champion

Re: sim chatroom

Post by The Admin »

The room is working at people are there. Please try a different browser or try logging out and back in to the SIM. If you still have trouble, let us know what browser and device you are using. Try different combinations to see what works and what doesn't.
Jazmyn Mcewan
Two Year Old

Post by Jazmyn Mcewan »

still not working now I can see that there are 27 people in there but I cant see there names and I still cant type
Jazmyn Mcewan
Two Year Old

sim chatroom

Post by Jazmyn Mcewan »

its still not working
Dave Trainer
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Dave Trainer »

I sometimes have that problem. Its usually solved by coming out of chat and re-entering. I don't log out of the Sim though, just chat.
Chris Everett
Hall of Fame

Post by Chris Everett »

Apparently trying a different browser is not in the deal. Look if you dont have say Chrome or Firefox its easy to download them. Of course you might have your java not running or updated either. Normally when things dont load, its best to first update stuff then try again.