Shipping

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Fern Thompson
Listed Stakes Winner

Shipping

Post by Fern Thompson »

I was looking at a few of the horses, and although a home location was set for one in particular, he was still at the track. My horses automatically ship four days before a race. I wondered if anyone else is having this problem?
Ali Hedgestone
Eclipse Champion

Re: Shipping

Post by Ali Hedgestone »

Can you post an horse where you noticed this?
Dan Kauffman: 52 mixers previewed. You (and Glenn) should get paid or institutionalized (Y48, W15, D3)
Ali Hedgestone
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ali Hedgestone »

Can you post an horse where you noticed this?
Dan Kauffman: 52 mixers previewed. You (and Glenn) should get paid or institutionalized (Y48, W15, D3)
Fern Thompson
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Fern Thompson »

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=817308
When I saw that he was still at the racetrack, I thought I had not set his home location, which I had done the week of the race. I don't know why he had not shipped, but I got him to a farm now!
Ali Hedgestone
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ali Hedgestone »

Do you have auto shipping home enabled? There is an option for auto shipping to the track and one for auto shipping home. Or do you you use race results page and think that he got missed somehow from the mass ship?
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Fern Thompson wrote: 5 years ago https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=817308
When I saw that he was still at the racetrack, I thought I had not set his home location, which I had done the week of the race. I don't know why he had not shipped, but I got him to a farm now!
I had this happen once last year too! Though I can’t remember who it was! Didn’t even think to post here :oops:
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Fern Thompson
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Fern Thompson »

I do use the auto shipping to the track and to the home location, and I thought at first that I hadn't set his home location to the nearest track, which is what I always do, but it was set, so I don't know.