Training Tracks

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Training Tracks

Post by Lori Hamill »

I'm not finding any farms with training tracks available as an amenity?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ali Hedgestone
Eclipse Champion

Re: Training Tracks

Post by Ali Hedgestone »

Training tracks?

These are the only amenities I am aware of:
Pool
Equisizer
Veterinary Hospital
Automatic Hot Walker
Dan Kauffman: 52 mixers previewed. You (and Glenn) should get paid or institutionalized (Y48, W15, D3)
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

If you mean you can’t “Train with a pony”. You need to own a pensioned horse, with the “Stable Pony” career, at the farm (or track if you don’t ship to farms) where the horse you want to train is stabled. Otherwise the option is greyed out :)

If that’s not what you mean ignore me! 😂
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Interestingly if you go to your farms page (assuming you have a farm) up top under amenities a training track is shown. Though down below when amenities are listed the training track is not listed. It also doesn't show up on any of the farms if you go to the page where all farms are listed or go to ship to a farm.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
The Admin
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Admin »

Tammy Stawicki wrote: 5 years ago Interestingly if you go to your farms page (assuming you have a farm) up top under amenities a training track is shown. Though down below when amenities are listed the training track is not listed. It also doesn't show up on any of the farms if you go to the page where all farms are listed or go to ship to a farm.
I think that all farms have a training track. It's not an add-on option.
Brad Fabman
Derby Contender

Post by Brad Fabman »

Training tracks seem to be an obvious given. Gallops, works, jogs...where do you think those are done? On Main St.? Maybe through Old Man Johnson's corn field.
Fabman Farms - Simmy Awards Won: Y54-Quarter Horse Champion Three Year Old Female - Beena's Gold
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Post by Lori Hamill »

It just seems to me that when we used to go to ship a horse that there was never a blank space where the amenities are. Now it looks like there's a blank space I just don't remember it being there before. But you know I'm getting pretty old and my memory is not all that great. :-)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Post by Lori Hamill »

Last edited by Lori Hamill 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Post by Lori Hamill »

Tammy Stawicki wrote: 5 years ago Interestingly if you go to your farms page (assuming you have a farm) up top under amenities a training track is shown. Though down below when amenities are listed the training track is not listed. It also doesn't show up on any of the farms if you go to the page where all farms are listed or go to ship to a farm.
I thought this too.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Juan Hernandez
Two Year Old

Post by Juan Hernandez »

Rochelle Zahacy wrote: 5 years ago If you mean you can’t “Train with a pony”. You need to own a pensioned horse, with the “Stable Pony” career, at the farm (or track if you don’t ship to farms) where the horse you want to train is stabled. Otherwise the option is greyed out :)

If that’s not what you mean ignore me! 😂

Do you buy a "stable pony"?

I've used the search function to find pensioned mares but none of them have the "stable pony" designation as far as I can tell.

Is there a specific way to get a stable pony or turn a pensioned horse/mare into one upon purchase?

Thank you for your help
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

Any pensioned horse can become a stable pony as long as it hasn’t already been designated a second career
yeah
Juan Hernandez
Two Year Old

Post by Juan Hernandez »

Dylan Christensen wrote: 4 years ago Any pensioned horse can become a stable pony as long as it hasn’t already been designated a second career
Thank you so much Dylan.

I just bought a pensioned horse and turned her into a stable pony. :D