TBS Foal Auctions

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

TBS Foal Auctions

Post by Cleo Patra »

Quick question regarding the foal auctions. In the event that we win 2 foals from the first auction, what happens to our bids in the second auction? Are we restricted to bidding on only 1 foal, or can we bid to the 3 bid limit but only win 1?

Thanks!
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Re: TBS Foal Auctions

Post by Nena Olson »

It says in the second foal auction that you may only win one foal.
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Cleo, winning horses and bidding on horses are 2 separate things.

If you won 2 horses the first auction, you only have 1 spot left so you can only win 1 horse.
and as Nena said, the 2nd auction only allows you to win 1 horse so regardless you can only win 1 =)

This was in one of the steward's posts and I know it doesn't apply directly as we are talking auction vs lease, but im sure they put something in place to prevent people from acquiring more than 3 horses of an age group.
"1. The game is smart enough to know how many Steward-breds you "own", even if you've leased them out to other players. So leasing them out and trying to buy more wont work."
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Post by Cleo Patra »

That’ll teach me to make assumptions haha. I figured since the yearlings and the first foal auction were bid 3, win 2 that the last one was too. Didn’t actually read the limits (I blame being on my phone. That’s a good excuse right? Right?! :lol:)

Thanks guys
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)