Top 50 Ranked Horses

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Top 50 Ranked Horses

Post by Dylan Christensen »

When I try to sort by 2 year olds in this section of the game no horses show up. Hoping this can be fixed, thanks.
yeah
The Admin
Eclipse Champion

Re: Top 50 Ranked Horses

Post by The Admin »

Dylan Christensen wrote: 5 years ago When I try to sort by 2 year olds in this section of the game no horses show up. Hoping this can be fixed, thanks.
This has been a question at the start of many years. It is because there are certain minimums that have to be met to be listed on the Top 50 page, and it take a while to meet those minimums. I added information on the page the reveals those minimums so that it is not so mystical and confusing.

A reason for the minimums is that after a week or 2, there are hundreds of horses with the same stats. So people would ask, why isn't my horse listed in the top 50 when it has the same stats as all the other listed horses. By having minimums, it makes the list more meaningful. As the weeks progress, the stats spread out and the listings come to life.
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

The Admin wrote: 5 years ago
Dylan Christensen wrote: 5 years ago When I try to sort by 2 year olds in this section of the game no horses show up. Hoping this can be fixed, thanks.
This has been a question at the start of many years. It is because there are certain minimums that have to be met to be listed on the Top 50 page, and it take a while to meet those minimums. I added information on the page the reveals those minimums so that it is not so mystical and confusing.

A reason for the minimums is that after a week or 2, there are hundreds of horses with the same stats. So people would ask, why isn't my horse listed in the top 50 when it has the same stats as all the other listed horses. By having minimums, it makes the list more meaningful. As the weeks progress, the stats spread out and the listings come to life.
Oh ok I see, thank you.
yeah
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Smith »

Sorting by top SFs works for 2YOs right off the bat :)
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.