Race Splitting

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Troy Gallant I
Miler

Race Splitting

Post by Troy Gallant I »

First of all, let me say I think the automatic race splitting mechanic in the game works very well. Once the 14th person enters the race, it splits automatically. Add that to the VERY quick response of the "Need a race split" forum topic, I think it all works super.

That being said, and forgive me if this is a previous topic I just missed, but it happens several times a week, I enter a 2nd horse in a race with the expectation it probably will split. Of course I have to choose an alternate jockey from the list. Often though when the race does split, I'm left with a single entry in one of the two races that uses that alternate jockey instead of my "favorite".

Is it possible/worth it to program in that when a race splits, an owner's favorite jockey automatically is substituted for the alternate one you had no choice but to choose? Hope I'm being clear.

Thanks!
Brad Searcy
Miler

Re: Race Splitting

Post by Brad Searcy »

That's clear to me, and I would also like that.