Billionaire

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Re: Billionaire

Post by Jo Ferris »

Garret Folsom wrote: 5 years ago My favorite April Fools in the SIM was 2013. I had been playing the game for 12 days, I went to check on my horses and they all had zombie head shots. I was so new, and didn't read much of anything before starting to play. I thought I had messed up and all my horses were sick.
That was a good one, best part is how I found that one out, had a headshot that was delivered late the day before, opened it the next day (april fools) and yeah, you can imagine how that went
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Ash Tarasin
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ash Tarasin »

Jo Ferris wrote: 5 years ago That was a good one, best part is how I found that one out, had a headshot that was delivered late the day before, opened it the next day (april fools) and yeah, you can imagine how that went
:D :D
Karazhan, Deshaan
Storm Drawing Near (sire of Steward's Cup winner)
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Post by Gwayne's World »

Anyone try spending it yet?
Poldark | 3 time G1 winner. Including the Midsummer Classic. $42,500.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

I thought for sure this would be an easy laugh, but we "got" more people than any other gag!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
J.r. Lewis
Grade 3 Winner

Post by J.r. Lewis »

Flizan Hambletonian wrote: 5 years ago Polk told me Lucas Davenport had bought all his horses for 1 billion! So he could start out fresh... And I was stupid enough to believe him until I saw my own Stable Profile... Oh, have to think about something vicious for revenge.... ;) lol
OMG, that was absolutely brilliant lol
Jack Ball
Two Year Old

Post by Jack Ball »

I thought i'd won the sim lottery!!!!............then realised if there was one I hadn't entered it lol :lol:
Anne Conradt
Derby Contender

Post by Anne Conradt »

Flizan Hambletonian wrote: 5 years ago Polk told me Lucas Davenport had bought all his horses for 1 billion! So he could start out fresh... And I was stupid enough to believe him until I saw my own Stable Profile... Oh, have to think about something vicious for revenge.... ;) lol
Whoa! He used THEIR prank to prank you? That's not very original.

Get him! Get him!
:arrow: I always pay attention when Eric Hamme talks about horses running in Maryland.
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Post by Gwayne's World »

A Swedish civil war.
The line in Las Vegas:
Flizan = 4/5
Polk = 3/1
Poldark | 3 time G1 winner. Including the Midsummer Classic. $42,500.