game point and 1/2 day

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
LA Pepper
Grade 1 Winner

game point and 1/2 day

Post by LA Pepper »

We aren't able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please go back to merchant and try using a different payment method.
AND it never asked me for my pay pal account. What is a girl to do ? on game point and 1/2 day ????
The Admin
Eclipse Champion

Re: game point and 1/2 day

Post by The Admin »

I'm really sorry that it didn't work for you. That message is not a message from our site, so it seems that SimHorseRacing.com handed you to PayPal and PayPal had a glitch. I know that both SimHorseRacing and PayPal have been working a bunch today because it is working for lots of people.

Let's blame it on Internet flakiness. If you don't mind, here are a few things to try...
Try doing the purchase on a different browser (chrome, firefox, safari) or different device (laptop vs mobile). Or, just try again.

Let us know how it goes. Hopefully it was just a one-time weirdness that has passed.

If you still have trouble, let us know with any new details.
Andrew James
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Andrew James »

Pepper, that happened to me once. then I realized that I had to update my credit card as it was still on my expired one.
AJR SC Winners: Karsa, Can't Reconcile, The Reckoners, Amsterdam, Forge of Darkness, Nightchill, The Wheel of Time
LA Pepper
Grade 1 Winner

Post by LA Pepper »

will do. once i ge4t home and can recheck my password too. hopefully i wont forget which for me is quite likely.
LA Pepper
Grade 1 Winner

Post by LA Pepper »

Am beyond frustrated. It shouldn't take me 2 hours in one day to try and spend money! The last time I did this it was a simple procedure. Do not know what I am doing wrong, but this is why I used to send you old fashioned checks. Ive given up for now.
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Post by Cleo Patra »

I had the same issue on another PayPal transaction on another website. It turned out I’d had a direct debit come out of the card I was trying to use and I had insufficient funds. Maybe double check available balance?

You could also add the amount to your PayPal balance
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Regina Moore
Hall of Fame

Post by Regina Moore »

Just adding that I had to call my credit card company to release a "fraud alert" before the transaction would go through. I'd used that same card for the same amount of GP in the past, but for some reason the what/where I was spending triggered a fraud alert this time.