Training Barn will not sort by Horse-Type

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Dusty Glenn
Sprinter

Training Barn will not sort by Horse-Type

Post by Dusty Glenn »

I don't know if the problem is with ME or is with my TRAINING BARN. I go to my training barn and it loads my 69 yearlings. I then sort by Horse-Type for Turf Sprinter and it tells me "no horses", then the next going down the list with the same "no horses" result until I get to the last choice in the list, "Unspecified Type" and then it tells me "showing 1 to 69 of of 69 horses".

Has anyone else had this problem or does anyone have any thoughts of what I may be doing wrong? Any thoughts and/or any help will be appreciated.
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Re: Training Barn will not sort by Horse-Type

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Dusty Glenn wrote: 4 years ago I don't know if the problem is with ME or is with my TRAINING BARN. I go to my training barn and it loads my 69 yearlings. I then sort by Horse-Type for Turf Sprinter and it tells me "no horses", then the next going down the list with the same "no horses" result until I get to the last choice in the list, "Unspecified Type" and then it tells me "showing 1 to 69 of of 69 horses".

Has anyone else had this problem or does anyone have any thoughts of what I may be doing wrong? Any thoughts and/or any help will be appreciated.
You need to manually set your horses’ type on each of their individual pages, then it should sort on the barn page :) when bred the foals default to “Unspecified”
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Dusty Glenn
Sprinter

Post by Dusty Glenn »

Thank you Rochelle - That will be my next step.
Dusty Glenn
Sprinter

Post by Dusty Glenn »

Duh - I thought they came with horse-type painted on both sides of them. That has to be it. Thanks again.