Farm: can't add amenities

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Erica Olson
Listed Stakes Winner

Farm: can't add amenities

Post by Erica Olson »

I built a new farm (Foggy Bottom 'cross The Pond) and got this error message when I tried to add the 4 amenities: I am sorry, but an error occurred while processing this page. The management has been alerted and this should be fixed soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Hall of Fame Pacer!
Highland Billy

Trotter Stud:
Viceroy - 5K
The Admin
Eclipse Champion

Re: Farm: can't add amenities

Post by The Admin »

Try now.
Kaine Saracen
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Kaine Saracen »

Erica Olson wrote: 4 years ago I built a new farm (Foggy Bottom 'cross The Pond) and got this error message when I tried to add the 4 amenities: I am sorry, but an error occurred while processing this page. The management has been alerted and this should be fixed soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.
I am sorry, but an error occurred while processing this page. The management has been alerted and this should be fixed soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Shows up in the workout times section in various options to. Initially ignored it because it said you had been alerted. Guess I was wrong
Erica Olson
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Erica Olson »

It worked now, thank you!
Hall of Fame Pacer!
Highland Billy

Trotter Stud:
Viceroy - 5K