Columns Disappeared

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Corey Lange
Miler

Columns Disappeared

Post by Corey Lange »

I used the "entered for" and "last raced" columns as a part of my horse maintenance. I just found that they disappeared and don't show up when I click the "Columns" button. Was this switch intentional? Or is there a way to get this back?
Steve Leavitt
Grade 1 Winner

Re: Columns Disappeared

Post by Steve Leavitt »

"Columns" allows you to select which columns appear on your screen and which ones don't. Are they all check marked when you click "Columns"? Perhaps try clicking "Show All" and see if it changes.
Corey Lange
Miler

Post by Corey Lange »

All the columns are checked. These columns don't show up when I click "Show All". If this isn't an issue for everyone I'm wondering if it's a Firefox issue. I'll try another browser.
The Admin
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Admin »

Corey Lange wrote: 4 years ago I used the "entered for" and "last raced" columns as a part of my horse maintenance. I just found that they disappeared and don't show up when I click the "Columns" button. Was this switch intentional? Or is there a way to get this back?
Certain columns, such as "last raced" and "entered for" are for SIMperior only. Your SIMperior expired on the 14th. Renew and they will come back!
Corey Lange
Miler

Post by Corey Lange »

Ahhhhh. That would explain it! Thanks! I'll pay my dues and delete this thread!