E-mail notifications

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Anthony L Carder
Miler

E-mail notifications

Post by Anthony L Carder »

Just curious if anyone else out there has stopped receiving e-mail notifications from the topics they subscribe to on the forum. It had been working fine for me, until about 4 days ago. I've literally double checked everything I could think of (email spam folder, notification settings in the user control panel, etc.) Any other ideas?
000 ALC Ranch~conveniently located next to Cimarron Park~

Haven's Cab-Appy Sprinter-$5,000
Alc Shark On Fire-TB DS-$12,500
The Admin
Eclipse Champion

Re: E-mail notifications

Post by The Admin »

I received an email when you posted this message and I have also received a few email alerts from the forum since then. I'm not sure why you stopped receiving notifications. I can't say for sure, but it looks like the SIM is working correctly.
Anthony L Carder
Miler

Re: E-mail notifications

Post by Anthony L Carder »

The Admin wrote: 4 years ago I received an email when you posted this message and I have also received a few email alerts from the forum since then. I'm not sure why you stopped receiving notifications. I can't say for sure, but it looks like the SIM is working correctly.
Thanks! Not sure what changed bit it randomly started working earlier :?
000 ALC Ranch~conveniently located next to Cimarron Park~

Haven's Cab-Appy Sprinter-$5,000
Alc Shark On Fire-TB DS-$12,500