Can't set homepage

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Craig Mcgee
Listed Stakes Winner

Can't set homepage

Post by Craig Mcgee »

I recently purchased 2 Mares shipper them to Aa Equine Mixer Central and bred them. Tried to set their homepage for Aa Equine Mixer Central and it doesn't show up on list.
I need supervision 24/7. :roll:
Steve Leavitt
Grade 1 Winner

Re: Can't set homepage

Post by Steve Leavitt »

I just ran into the same problem with Magic Raven Ranch in Oklahoma. My foal was bred there, but it doesn't show up as a location I can set as its home location. Perhaps a minor glitch in the new rollout. It'll be fixed, soon, I'm sure.
Randall Allen
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Randall Allen »

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1090064

When I try to select my Nebraska farm under change home location, my farm isn’t even on the list
The Admin
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Admin »

I assume when you say "homepage" you mean "Home Location" for a horse. The was adapted from shipping the horse, so it carefully omitted the current location. My guess is that in your examples, the horse was already located at the place that you wanted to set as it's home. And that would be the one farm missing from the list.

However, it should be fixed now. Sorry for the oversight.
Randall Allen
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Randall Allen »

Thank you admin! seems to be working fine now