Private Horse Offer Page

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Private Horse Offer Page

Post by Rochelle Bos »

When I select all the horses and use the action menu to “Accept selected offers”

I get this:
Jenny Jane Says:
"I could try to help you, but you didn't bring any horses with you. I'll be here waiting for when you need me."
Even when I in fact did have horses selected
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
The Admin
Eclipse Champion

Re: Private Horse Offer Page

Post by The Admin »

I can't recreate this. Does it happen every time for you? Is there a long time between when you view the Private Offer page before you do the Accept selected offers? Can you tell me the exact steps you take to get the "didn't bring any horses" error?
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Private Horse Offer Page
Click the select all box
Horse Action: Accept Selected Offers
Redirects to the page saying Jenny Jane Says:
"I could try to help you, but you didn't bring any horses with you. I'll be here waiting for when you need me."

I tried 3 times. I even tried not using the select all, and checking them individually

My only thought is that I was training the owner’s horses at the time he sent them over and when I tried to accept them individually after I got the error saying you can’t accept from players at your same location. Maybe that made them not able to go to the accept page? But I wouldn’t think that could cause it, since the same location error should only show up after you try to accept?
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program

Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

I sent 35 horses on lease to my partnership to race.
I went into the partnership and was unable to accept all. Had to do it one by one.

On a side note I wish there was a way for someone who received a leased horse to choose a group to mass terminate lease on all selected horses at once versus again one by one.
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
The Admin
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Admin »

Rochelle Zahacy wrote: 4 years ago Private Horse Offer Page
Click the select all box

I tried 3 times. I even tried not using the select all, and checking them individually

My only thought is that I was training the owner’s horses at the time he sent them over and when I tried to accept them individually after I got the error saying you can’t accept from players at your same location. Maybe that made them not able to go to the accept page? But I wouldn’t think that could cause it, since the same location error should only show up after you try to accept?
I think I figured it out. Try it again please and let me know.
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

The Admin wrote: 4 years ago
Rochelle Zahacy wrote: 4 years ago Private Horse Offer Page
Click the select all box

I think I figured it out. Try it again please and let me know.
I don’t have anymore private offers to try it on 😅
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program