Is this a bug or a change?

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Is this a bug or a change?

Post by Nick Gilmore »

I have always checked the soundness of my foals, but now it seems I don’t have that access anymore? Is this new and what difference can it possibly be if I check them now or as a yearling? I’m sure I have missed something, can someone help me out?
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Re: Is this a bug or a change?

Post by The Steward »

Oh THAT'S why we had the vet for foals!!

We literally just removed that a few days ago because someone was asking about it in another thread and we couldn't think why that was a good idea.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Lol, just one thing less to do during the festivus crunch! So instead of on each foals page, can we go back to vetting via the barn page?
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Lol sorry, it was me who asked about it on another thread! I'd never realised that you can check soundness for a foal
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Bad Carole! Bad!

Lol, I’ll get over it.