3 year old Barn view missing

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Andrew James
Grade 1 Winner

3 year old Barn view missing

Post by Andrew James »

Hi,

In my Racing Barn I cant see which Managed Barn my 3 year olds are in from the main Racing Barn view. I can for 2 and 4+ year olds so Im hoping thats just a glitch.
AJR SC Winners: Karsa, Can't Reconcile, The Reckoners, Amsterdam, Forge of Darkness, Nightchill, The Wheel of Time
The Admin
Eclipse Champion

Re: 3 year old Barn view missing

Post by The Admin »

Are you saying that the "Barn" column is blank for your 3 year olds - even though they are in custom barns? I did a spot-check and it looks like the 3 Yos do have barns listed. A lot are in "RB - Ready to Roll". Please give me more information and specific examples of what is wrong so I can investigate further.

Thanks.
Andrew James
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Andrew James »

In my original Racing Barn, The "Barn" column seems to come and go. Earlier it was visible when I filtered for 2 and 4 year olds in the racing barn but not my 3 year olds. Now it seems to have disappeared completely from my Racing Barn columns.

Helps to have it because then I can see which horses I have filtered into my new barns and which still need to be.
AJR SC Winners: Karsa, Can't Reconcile, The Reckoners, Amsterdam, Forge of Darkness, Nightchill, The Wheel of Time
Andrew James
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Andrew James »

And now all my custom barns are gone completely and presumably all the horses I spent a lot of time moving to those custom barns.
The Admin
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Admin »

Don't worry, the time you spent moving horses to those custom barns is not lost. You can always get to all your barns many ways including from "View Barn" menu at the top-middle of every barn, or by clicking the "Go To" link in "Manage Barns" and from your "Stable Office" page, you see a complete list of all your barns just under the barn graphic icons.

Here is what I think you are seeing. As your window width gets smaller, certain columns get moved from the table to under the reveal-triangle at the start of each horse's row. When that triangle shows up, that means that extra columns are hiding in there if you click the triangle. As the window gets wider, those columns will jump back from the triangle to the columns of the table. My guess is that sometimes your window is different widths and that is why it seems like the column disappears.

If you still have trouble, I could make screenshots to see if you are seeing what I am seeing.

Give it a try and let me know.
Andrew James
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Andrew James »

Interesting. They are all there again now and the barn column has returned as well. I will try adjusting my screen width if it disappears again and get back to you if that doesnt solve it. Thanks very much for the help.