Can’t Undo Ship Horse

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Can’t Undo Ship Horse

Post by Dylan Christensen »

My horse No More Sad Songs still has 4 hours left on her shipment but I can’t undo the shipment(I scratched her from the race she was headed to). Am I being dumb or is this a glitch?
yeah
The Admin
Eclipse Champion

Re: Can’t Undo Ship Horse

Post by The Admin »

I would say neither - You are not being dumb nor is this a glitch. Certain actions to a horse are not undoable and those actions negate the ability to undo previous actions. In this case, your horse was shipped, and then vetted. The vetting is not undoable, but it removes the ability to undo the in-progress shipping.
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Re: Can’t Undo Ship Horse

Post by Dylan Christensen »

The Admin wrote: 4 years ago I would say neither - You are not being dumb nor is this a glitch. Certain actions to a horse are not undoable and those actions negate the ability to undo previous actions. In this case, your horse was shipped, and then vetted. The vetting is not undoable, but it removes the ability to undo the in-progress shipping.
Well shoot haha
yeah