studs and the turnove

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

studs and the turnove

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

So, since the breeding year turns over at noon and many stallion owners aren't on line to set their preferences, is there a way to do that? I know I can set the fee now for the new year, but if a stallion is booked full, I can't reserve any (or all) breedings. It says I have to enter a value between 0 and 0, as that's all he has left.

Is there a way to set a pause on a fully booked stallion or reserve those breedings ahead of noon so we have time to get our preferences set if we can't be online at the turnover?
"I was afraid of Gigi, it was true." Oh yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid...
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Re: studs and the turnove

Post by Laura Smith »

You don't have a "set next year's bookings" button?
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

At the moment the only thing I can think of doing is warning everyone that the stallion will come off the market at a convenient time for you, then you set the fee to $0 and wait until you have time to set the bookings for yourself and only after that put your stud back up on the market.
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

Agree with Laura Smith - there should be two buttons - one by the stud fee for this year, and another one (below increase foal limits) that lets you set next year's booking. That button takes care of you for the rollover.
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Oh yea I see this button too.