Site Not Loading

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Site Not Loading

Post by Jo Ferris »

So the past few days I've had where the site won't load. It's not my internet as other sites work and it does this when I'm going off of my phone's data. Just comes up with the "This site can't be reached" error with the note "took too long to respond". Not sure if it's just me or what, seems weird if it is just me since other sites work perfectly fine.
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Inca Stables
Eclipse Champion

Re: Site Not Loading

Post by Inca Stables »

I experience the same issue for the first time this morning.

Inca
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

The Sim was down since about 630am my time. So its not just you!
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

I'm having similar issues. Getting error messages of ...took too long to connect, and...this site unexpectedly stopped connecting.

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
The Admin
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Admin »

The site was down for a few hours today. I worked with the server company to get it working. They acted like it wasn't their problem, but it seemed to "coincidentally" happen right after they reported a problem with their network. Anyway, after much back and forth, I ended up figuring out a workaround to get the site working again. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

The Admin wrote: 4 years ago The site was down for a few hours today. I worked with the server company to get it working. They acted like it wasn't their problem, but it seemed to "coincidentally" happen right after they reported a problem with their network. Anyway, after much back and forth, I ended up figuring out a workaround to get the site working again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

------
Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000