entering by mistake

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

entering by mistake

Post by The Harlequins »

Hi support,as my stable is getting (hopfully) better and am getting horses that i have a bond with, as against buying anything to get me through trial park.

Is there something that i am missing to STOP me entering horses in claiming races that i care about.

If you lease a horse it cannot happen, if like me you are sim dim it can.

Thanks for reading Frank
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Re: entering by mistake

Post by Carole Hanson »

The only thing I can think of is when you’re on the available races page for your horse, click on the ‘Claiming:’ filter and select ‘Non-Claiming’. That way only non claimer races will show up. The filter will have to be applied every time you enter a horse though but it only takes a couple of seconds.
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Re: entering by mistake

Post by The Harlequins »

Thank you Carole, only just realized the importance, as now i care about my boys n girls
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.