EquiArmor Training

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

EquiArmor Training

Post by Cleo Patra »

Not sure if something is broken with EquiArmor Training?

I'm subscribed to EquiArmor Training, but not subscribed to EquiArmor Breeding. I galloped 68 yearlings and only got 2 pieces of equipment. I also galloped my 2yos and only got 3 pieces from 29 gallops. This is less than I'd normally get when I was galloping last season.
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Re: EquiArmor Training

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

I am subscribed to Equiarmor training. Galloped easily over 1200 yearlings along with regalloped another 500-600 and nothing even close to 70%.
not sure if is working properly.
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Cindy Saunders
Miler

Post by Cindy Saunders »

I am also subscribed to Equi Armor Training. Out of 174 yearlings, I received 6 pieces of equipment. I do not usually complain about anything in the game, but I have gotten much better results without paying $1M.
Good Luck and Happy Racing, :lol:
Cindy Saunders!

http://www.facebook.com/cynthia.m.saunders
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

We are working on it this morning, we know it's broken :-(
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Dan Kauffman
Hall of Fame

Post by Dan Kauffman »

I didn't purchase it, but ****HUGS**** to Em and Dad. Gotta hate when stuff doesn't work right.
‹Ali Hedgestone› Oh you get addicted to the crack after a while.
This spot reserved for my super-amazing TR stallion come Year 136.
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

And here I thought I just had a lot of vet piece babies LOL
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Glenn Escobar
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Glenn Escobar »

I assumed it was a work in progress...............no sweat, still happy I got it & hopefully the bugs iron out well :)
“In the race for excellence,there is no finish line.”

— His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum
The Admin
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Admin »

It should be fixed now. Sorry about that. Lots of testing, then a minor design change which negated everything. It was ignoring your EquiArmor Training subscription. Now it will use it.
Glenn Escobar
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Glenn Escobar »

The Admin wrote: 3 years ago It should be fixed now. Sorry about that. Lots of testing, then a minor design change which negated everything. It was ignoring your EquiArmor Training subscription. Now it will use it.
Did it by any chance edit/recognize the Subscription from early morning gallops performed since the race season opened, or do those need to be galloped again for it to use the Subscription?
“In the race for excellence,there is no finish line.”

— His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum
The Admin
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Admin »

Glenn Escobar wrote: 3 years ago
The Admin wrote: 3 years ago It should be fixed now. Sorry about that. Lots of testing, then a minor design change which negated everything. It was ignoring your EquiArmor Training subscription. Now it will use it.
Did it by any chance edit/recognize the Subscription from early morning gallops performed since the race season opened, or do those need to be galloped again for it to use the Subscription?
Any training done before my post about the fix will not have used the subscription.
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Post by Cleo Patra »

It’s a testament to your skill as a coder that this sort of blip doesn’t happen more often with new features. My head would explode if I had to make new code for an already complex system with nearly 2 decades of legacy structures to deal with.

Thank you for the speedy fix!
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Peter Quill
Sprinter

Post by Peter Quill »

Pete Vella wrote: 3 years ago I am subscribed to Equiarmor training. Galloped easily over 1200 yearlings along with regalloped another 500-600 and nothing even close to 70%.
Hi everyone, was just wondering if this is supposed to be around 70% as Pete has mentioned above? I have purchased but not getting that much of a return so far so just wondering if that was mentioned somewhere that it would be approx 70%. Apologies I may have missed that if so.

I know it's early days but was a big purchase for me so just wanted to keep my expectations in check. :)

Thanks,

Pete
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Smith »

Peter Quill wrote: 3 years ago
Pete Vella wrote: 3 years ago I am subscribed to Equiarmor training. Galloped easily over 1200 yearlings along with regalloped another 500-600 and nothing even close to 70%.
Hi everyone, was just wondering if this is supposed to be around 70% as Pete has mentioned above? I have purchased but not getting that much of a return so far so just wondering if that was mentioned somewhere that it would be approx 70%. Apologies I may have missed that if so.

I know it's early days but was a big purchase for me so just wanted to keep my expectations in check. :)

Thanks,

Pete
Don't forget that the trainer doesn't have something to reveal for every horse. The trainer will only reveal a gallop piece if the horse: a) needs two pieces and b) has a second piece which is a gallop piece.
Of my training barn with equip confirmed, at least 15% of horses are zero- or one-piecers. If that can be extrapolated to the population at large, that's 15% of horses for which the trainer will never have anything to reveal. Then there are the two-piece horses for which the second piece is a vet piece... so gallops will never reveal anything for those horses either.

After two EquiArmor gallops, I have one piece for roughly 50% of my yearlings which I think is probably in line with the mentioned stat... getting a hint 70% of the time for the (just a wild guess here) 50-60% or so of horses, because that's probably how many have a gallop piece at all.
Interested to see how many new pieces I reveal after the next time I gallop. After 3 gallops at a 70% chance I would expect most of them to have popped up :)
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.
Peter Quill
Sprinter

Post by Peter Quill »

Thanks Laura,

I actually didn't know that first part where the trainer will only reveal if a) & b) above so thankyou. I may have heard that before but have forgotten it is a good chance!

Thanks for those other stats as well, after 2 gallops I seem to be starting to see that type of pattern as well so thank you.