Board?

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Board?

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Was i not paying attention and it got moved to Tuesday? 🤔
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Glenn Larson
Listed Stakes Winner

Re: Board?

Post by Glenn Larson »

yes, it did
Glenn Larson
Stallion Rosters

Thoroughbred Stallions

Mixer Stallions
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

It's been Tuesday all year. It was Friday last year. People who race Fridays didn't like it because all their horses were at the track. People who race Wednesdays don't like it now because their horses are at the track. It can't be weekends because of when the year ends, you were not paying board for a whole week every year. So far the best plan is switching it back and forth between Tuesday and Friday so everyone gets hit eventually. Open to other ideas!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

I’m super observant it seems 😂

What about Monday’s?
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program

Glenn Escobar
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Glenn Escobar »

The Steward wrote: 3 years ago It's been Tuesday all year. It was Friday last year. People who race Fridays didn't like it because all their horses were at the track. People who race Wednesdays don't like it now because their horses are at the track. It can't be weekends because of when the year ends, you were not paying board for a whole week every year. So far the best plan is switching it back and forth between Tuesday and Friday so everyone gets hit eventually. Open to other ideas!
I like the Tuesday/Friday rotation idea. Guarantees that I'll confuse myself a couple of times per calendar year.
“In the race for excellence,there is no finish line.”

— His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum
Gwen Morse
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gwen Morse »

The Steward wrote: 3 years ago It's been Tuesday all year. It was Friday last year. People who race Fridays didn't like it because all their horses were at the track. People who race Wednesdays don't like it now because their horses are at the track. It can't be weekends because of when the year ends, you were not paying board for a whole week every year. So far the best plan is switching it back and forth between Tuesday and Friday so everyone gets hit eventually. Open to other ideas!
How about switching the timezone to later in the "day". So do it Monday, Wednesday, or Friday but during a very late timezone (like Hawaii time or something). A time when most horses in the sim racing that day are back home. No matter what day or time will hit someone, but better to hit a few dozen horses than thousands.
Rochelle Zahacy wrote: 3 years ago I’m super observant it seems 😂

What about Monday’s?
This is very hard on new players who rely on Trial Park earnings to pay their weekly board. I've found Tuesdays perfect for this reason. :D
--
my swap mares: https://tinyurl.com/35jk5aah
Regina Moore's new player articles (not mine) https://www.simhorseracing.com/featurer ... pleID=5100
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

If you can set it to be different days why not go back to the weekend every week except week 16 and charge that on Tuesday or Friday?
yeah
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Dylan Christensen wrote: 3 years ago If you can set it to be different days why not go back to the weekend every week except week 16 and charge that on Tuesday or Friday?
Extend season 2 days. Board on Sunday
;p
Brad Fabman
Derby Contender

Post by Brad Fabman »

I still don't understand no racing week 16 day 6. It's one day. Throws everything off for horses that tend to race on day 6 at the end of the year.
Fabman Farms - Simmy Awards Won: Y54-Quarter Horse Champion Three Year Old Female - Beena's Gold
Lily Miles March
Miler

Post by Lily Miles March »

I'm curious, why does the year end on day 5 not 7?
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

I’m not sure if it’s true or not but my brain goes right to “so people get at least one weekend off” 🤷‍♀️
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program