odd error message

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

odd error message

Post by Stormy Peak »

I was in my stable, looking at messages. I clicked onto the 'sent' tab, and the error message I listed below came up.
My messages were listed but I couldn't click on any of them...it was like a typed list instead.

Anyway, refreshing the page fixed it. I just thought I would let ya know in case the message is a hint of 'things to come' and something needs looked at in your program before it gets worse :P
------------------------
Sim Horse Racing:

DataTables warning: table id=mysentmessages - Cannot reinitialise DataTable. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/3
------------------------

No need to reply : )

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Re: odd error message

Post by Rochelle Bos »

That happens to me too when the page isn’t fully loaded and I click on the sent tab
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Re: odd error message

Post by Stormy Peak »

Rochelle Zahacy wrote: 3 years ago That happens to me too when the page isn’t fully loaded and I click on the sent tab
Good to know
(that the matrix isn't coming undone. ;) )

Seems like sometimes, I'm the only one who has weird stuff happen...just like drop down selections during all blue and unreadable for over 2 months - did some research and it was a Google Chrome thing that was to be fixed in the 'next' update. Two updates later, if finally gets fixed. But, I didn't hear of anyone else, here having problems with it, although a lot of people did elsewhere.

Stormy :P
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000