All my studs are pensioned?

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Paul Sellers
Eclipse Champion

Re: All my studs are pensioned?

Post by Paul Sellers »

Shannon Hunt wrote: 3 years ago it's really neat to have a game where management is willing to correct occasional catastrophic oopsies instead of "sucks to be you, deal with it".
I get your point, but somehow The Steward keeps letting me continue to make horrific breeding mistakes and never once pries my hand from the trackpad controlling the virtual breeding shed.

"Oh, you want to ruin two sets of carefully crafted bloodlines with that mess of a pedigree, well, go ahead if you must," she laughs, knowing she needs imaginary horses to fill claiming races too.
"I am still under the impression that there is nothing alive quite so beautiful as a thoroughbred horse."

-- John Galsworthy
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Paul Sellers wrote: 3 years ago
Shannon Hunt wrote: 3 years ago it's really neat to have a game where management is willing to correct occasional catastrophic oopsies instead of "sucks to be you, deal with it".
"Oh, you want to ruin two sets of carefully crafted bloodlines with that mess of a pedigree, well, go ahead if you must," she laughs, knowing she needs imaginary horses to fill claiming races too.
Literally no one has ever understood me so deeply before...
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

The Steward wrote: 3 years ago
Paul Sellers wrote: 3 years ago
Literally no one has ever understood me so deeply before...
Just imagine how much money you'd remove from the SIM if your top mares just had a year of producing claimers (my mares can tell your random slide how it works, if need be) and people spend millions on horses that cant even earn $10k back AND are also terrible in the breeding shed. Thats hundreds of millions just POOF and not remade via stakes races OR breeding fees. *insert evil laugh here*
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚