Blocking people

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Blocking people

Post by Louise Bayou »

Just curious if there is a way to not see the player at all? As it is when someone we have blocked post we still see the thread. Then we see when they post in a thread with the "You have this person blocked".
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Re: Blocking people

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Unfortunately not. If you set as for you have to click a link to see their post though
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Louise Bayou wrote: 3 years ago Just curious if there is a way to not see the player at all? As it is when someone we have blocked post we still see the thread. Then we see when they post in a thread with the "You have this person blocked".
Sorry Bayou, you have to see me forever
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Abby Brooks
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Abby Brooks »

Louise Bayou wrote: 3 years ago Just curious if there is a way to not see the player at all? As it is when someone we have blocked post we still see the thread. Then we see when they post in a thread with the "You have this person blocked".
Is it because I decided not to play for LSU?
Testing The Waters|Multi G1 AWM/AWR winner|40k
Dont make pee jokes, or you'll be barked at in the super secret sim discord where grown adults whine about one another
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Pete Vella wrote: 3 years ago
Sorry Bayou, you have to see me forever
:D
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Rocki Ryoliza wrote: 3 years ago
Is it because I decided not to play for LSU?