My horse is broken

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

My horse is broken

Post by Danny Derby »

Togo is broken. It think he's entered in a race or something, I can't ship him or do any of the other things I normally can't on race day.

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1221419

You can change equipment after today's race. Current Equipment: Equipment Set (*), Figure 8 (f8), Tongue Tie (tt)
You can ship this horse after today's race.
Horse-Type (SIMperior only) Horse-type: Dirt Sprinter
The Horse-type is your best determination of the strength of this horse. This will filter your list of races for this horse.
Change Home Location
You can set a base location for your horse, and you can ship the horse directly to the home location after a race.
Current Home Location is: No Home Location Specified
You can train after today's race. Run timed workouts, ask about equipment and practice other racing skills.
Recent Gallop: Freak
Gavin Guile
Grade 3 Winner

Re: My horse is broken

Post by Gavin Guile »

This happened to me with Lord Prism after his last race, the steward said she had his page open which is why I couldn’t do those items you list. Once she closed it, I was able to retire but my auto-ship didn’t work, didn’t catch that until the following day....so shipped him to a farm when I could. Just thought I’d share my experience with the admin team in case it’s a similar issue
SHOOTING STAR STABLES

Stallions
Bonecrusher (DS)
Connor (DR)
Master of Deception (DR)
The Admin
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Admin »

It should be fixed now. I have no idea how that happened. Therefore, it may happen again unfortunately. But probably to someone else. :)
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

Confirmed fixed, thank you!