Just had a required Windows update...not good.

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Just had a required Windows update...not good.

Post by Stormy Peak »

Anyone else have the most recent update and now in Google Chrome all the pages are leached of color?

Both the game and the forum here are like that...solid white back grounds, with just black print and purplish looking links for color. Although, headshots look ok.

On another forum, when trying to sign in, there are some overlapping lettering now on the sign in page. : (

Not sure if a setting in Chrome was changed or if this update has added or deleted something to make this do this.
It's really hard on the eyes.

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Re: Just had a required Windows update...not good.

Post by Lori Hamill »

I did the update yesterday - everything is still the same for me in Chrome. I haven't noticed any difference. (Not yet anyway.)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Re: Just had a required Windows update...not good.

Post by Stormy Peak »

Lori Hamill wrote: 3 years ago I did the update yesterday - everything is still the same for me in Chrome. I haven't noticed any difference. (Not yet anyway.)
I've been trying to read up on this and have found some things on the internet that this update has a Lot of Issues!
I don't know why I always have the bad luck of being one of those who end up experiencing these bad issues.

The really bad thing about this... is I won't be able to see if I have a horse scratched or double entries into races...there is no background color at all...it's just all solid white.

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000