Auction Error

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jamie Bates
Sprinter

Auction Error

Post by Jamie Bates »

Don't know if I'm screwed or not, meant to make my upcomign auction a lease one, instead have it as a sale one. Would be appreciated if it can be fixed.
thanks
Jamie
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so."
The Admin
Eclipse Champion

Re: Auction Error

Post by The Admin »

Since it hadn't opened yet, I was able to change your auction to a Lease auction. Please verify that it is as you intended.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Ha, I should have looked here before I spent 10 minutes being super confused about your email ;-) Thanks Admin!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Jamie Bates
Sprinter

Post by Jamie Bates »

This is correct. Thank you for fixing my impatient click through.

Attention to detail(even as basic as this) and speed do not mix with me. Ever get asked what your biggest weakness is in an interview? this is my answer every time.
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so."