No Option to Save

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

No Option to Save

Post by Laura Ferguson »

So I bred https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=774813

And it went straight to the home page, without showing either the foal or the option to save. I did send a message through contact us, but I'm now worried this is going to happen again with any of my older mares that I don't want to die. I can now find the foal's and the fact that she's injured, but with no way to go back and pay the $20k to save her.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Re: No Option to Save

Post by The Steward »

I fixed the horse after I got your email but the Admin would have more of an idea on the first half of the question.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
The Admin
Eclipse Champion

Re: No Option to Save

Post by The Admin »

I ran a bunch of tests and it seems to be working as expected. I cannot explain why the result of your breeding was to go to the "home page" rather than the foal's page or the injury page. Sorry.

Let me know if you have any future success or failure with this situation.