Retiring chaser maiden to become stallion?

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Polk Buffalo
Grade 1 Winner

Retiring chaser maiden to become stallion?

Post by Polk Buffalo »

My horse "Massace" earned 346.000 as a turf sprinter. I decided to let him win the last 4000 in unfilled steeplechaser races.
Now when I try to retire him he won´t become a stallion since he is a steeplechase maiden.
I consider this a bug. Massace is not a maiden at turf sprint and should be able to retire as a stallion.

(I doubt that he will be a very good stallion, but who knows what that random slide can do)

When I tried to retire him now, he goes into autopension and I think that is a bug.
Polk Buffalo Stallions
Yoboki Arabian Router 40k
Blue Daub Adee Appy Mid 20k

and many more...
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Re: Retiring chaser maiden to become stallion?

Post by The Steward »

Agreed.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Re: Retiring chaser maiden to become stallion?

Post by The Steward »

Note: This has been fixed
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG