Column Sizing On Pages

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Peter Quill
Sprinter

Column Sizing On Pages

Post by Peter Quill »

Hello,

Sorry to bother you but I can't seem to find a fix for this 'kind of' issue I am having. It's not anything necessarily wrong but I am finding it quite annoying at the moment. It might just be a browser setting I need to fix, just need sure.

I would best describe it as an 'Auto-Fit' kind of thing within the columns. If I could please send you an image you could see for example the 2 columns 'Type' and 'Earnings' are really wide and basically unnecessarily wide as they have far fewer characters as compared to the 'Location' column which is really narrow and the text has been wrapped due to far more characters whereas it should really be wider to fit the text in on one line and the 'Type' & 'Earnings' columns should be narrower and are just wasting space basically. I seem to be able to get it to where it looks right by re-loading the page, but then it just goes back to as per above.

Is this something I can change within my browser setting or is it a coding thingy? Let me know if you would like me to send the screenshot...

Just worked out Imgur.....

https://imgur.com/a/fpNBrlu