Eligible stake races not showing up

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Eligible stake races not showing up

Post by Stormy Peak »

A few weeks ago, I was looking at the stakes schedule for my filly. Extreme Ways.

And I found this race for Week 4 Day 5....and I copied a note onto her page to remind myself to look at the race closer once it opened for entries. https://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=1713446

Today, I tried to enter her into that race - but it did not show up on the listings of races she could enter.

I had her settings as 'any gender' , stake races for the race search. Everything else was at default.

When that race did not appear as an option, I looked it up once again on the race schedule...saw it was opened for entries and when I selected my eligible horses, Extreme Ways did show up as eligible...and I entered her that way.

I am kind of concerned that eligible races are not appearing ??? If I hadn't made a note about it on her page, I would have not even known about it.

Stormy

EDIT TO ADD: This is a screenshot of entries listed before I was able to enter her into that race by having to find it on the stakes schedule and enter her that way:

SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Re: Eligible stake races not showing up

Post by The Steward »

Hey there,

I just scratched her (testing purposes), clicked on Find Races For this Horse, and did a search on the page for the Spring Classic. It showed up, albeit way down the page. So it could have been anything - a remembered default sort, etc, but it's definitely showing up for her. I'm going to go with this as a one-off since it's showing up now.

.... You probably should put her back in the race now ;-)
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Re: Eligible stake races not showing up

Post by Stormy Peak »

It looks like a lot more races showed up, when I went to put her back in. In my screen shot there are only like 8 or 9, and when I went to re-enter her, about that many more appeared, including the Spring Classic.

Thanks for looking into this.

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000