I want a...

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ali Sills
Turf Router

I want a...

Post by Ali Sills »

I'm not really sure where to put this or if recommendations are even accepted :lol: But, I would love a second account, a savings account in the game that maybe, possibly gains some interest based on the amount of money placed in there.

That's all :D

-Ali
Dave Trainer
Grade 1 Winner

Re: I want a...

Post by Dave Trainer »

One Small Thing would be the place for this, Its already been suggested there. With the need to take money out of the game an interest bearing savings account would seem counter productive.
Ali Sills
Turf Router

Post by Ali Sills »

Thanks, Dave!
Ren Marston
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Ren Marston »

Dave Trainer wrote: 2 years ago One Small Thing would be the place for this, Its already been suggested there. With the need to take money out of the game an interest bearing savings account would seem counter productive.
I'm not sure how much I can agree with that; yes i understand the goal of taking money out of the game however how would letting players manage their money more specifically really effect that goal? Those sale initiatives to get money out of player hands would still work the exact same way
Faking it till I make it, and then faking it some more.

Studs
Astro - DR - $25,000
4X STEWARD APPROVED, PROVEN STAKES PRODUCER
Moonlight Sonata - TR - $15,000
STEWARD APPROVED ULTRA DISCOUNT STAKES PRODUCER
Dave Trainer
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Dave Trainer »

How would an account that pays interest to the player not add to the money in the game?
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Dave Trainer wrote: 2 years ago How would an account that pays interest to the player not add to the money in the game?
Crocodile tears. Who cares?
;p
Ali Sills
Turf Router

Post by Ali Sills »

In RL interest is literally pennies on the dollar. I don’t think it would make a big impact, but would add realism. Even without the interest, I’d love a savings account. My impulsive horse buying would cease because I would look poor(er).